- 170 g Asian noodles
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 egg whites, beaten
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, (or 50g) grated
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 200 g lean smoked ham, shaved and cut into thin strips
- salt and pepper, for seasoning
- 1/4 cup parsley, finely chopped
1. Cook the noodles according to the packet instructions, then drain.
2. Place the eggs, egg whites, parsley, cheese and garlic in a bowl and mix together well. Season with salt and black pepper.
3. Heat the oil in a shallow non-stick 24cm fry pan over a low heat.
4. Arrange the noodles evenly over the base of the fry pan and sprinkle with ham.
5. Pour in the egg mixture, covering evenly and cook for 10 minutes, or until the frittata starts to set around the edges. Remove from heat.
6. Cover the handle of the frypan with foil.
7. Place under a hot grill, and cook for 5 minutes, or until golden and cooked through.
8. Run a knife around the edge to loosen. Turn onto a plate, then place another plate over the top. Hold together and flip. Cut the frittata into approximately15-20 small squares. The healthy recipe is ready to serve. Enjoy the feasts !