Sarah's Lovely Chicken Curry!
What you need to make Sarah's Lovely Chicken Curry!
1 lovely onion
2 cloves of crushed garlic
1 tsp of ground coriander
1 tsp of hot chilli powder
1 tsp of turmuric
1 tbsp of tomato puree
2 tbsp of lovely plain yoghurt
1 handful of sliced button mushrooms
1 half pint of water
2 lovely chicken breasts
How to make Sarah's Lovely Chicken Curry!
1. Chop lovely onion and fry with a little oil and add crushed garlic. Fry until lovely brown.
2. Add spices and dry fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
3. Add lovely chicken and fry for 5 minutes.
4. Add water and stir well until bubbly.
5. Add yoghurt and tomato puree and stir well.
6. Add sliced mushrooms and stir well.
7. Season well and leave to simmer for twenty minutes.
8. Serve with rice or potato wedges.