Sarah's Lovely Thai Green Curry!
What you need to make Sarah's Lovely Thai Green Curry
1tbsp vegetable oil
2tbsp green curry paste
1tbsp soft dark brown sugar
2 stalks of lemongrass
4 lovely chicken breasts
6 kaffir lime leaves/or lime zest
400ml coconut milk
thai fish sauce/or light soy sauce
juice of 1 lime
handful green beans
How to make Sarah's Lovely Thai Green Curry!
1. Heat vegetable oil in a pan and add curry paste.
2. Add brown sugar and lemongrass and reduce heat.
3. Add lovely chicken and lime leaves and stir until chicken is coated.
4. Add coconut milk and a good shaking of fish sauce, add green beans and simmer for 25 minutes until thick.
5. Stir in coriander and lime juice. Stir for 5 minutes and serve with fragrant rice.