...another great healthy recipe to try..nice combinations !
- 1 cup diced asparagus
- 1 cup diced Roma tomatoes
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 loaf French bread, about 8 inches long, sliced in half and cut into 4-inch sections
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup reduced-fat shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat the oven to 400 F. Lightly coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
In a small bowl, add the asparagus, tomatoes and pepper.
Add the garlic and toss gently to coat evenly.
Arrange the French bread on the baking sheet. Add 1/4 cup of the pizza sauce and 1/4 of the vegetable mixture to each section. Sprinkle each with 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese. Bake until the cheese is lightly browned and the vegetables are tender, about 8 to 10 minutes.The healthy recipe is ready to serve immediately....nice one ! Enjoy !